Fusing Machines of Exceptional Durability for Companies Worldwide – Practix OK-100 Models
Practix Manufacturing fusing machines adhere to some of the highest standards for durability and efficiency in the industry, and though built to fit into a limited workspace, the OK-100 Narrow Table Top Fuser is no different. This versatile, continuous belt fusing machine is designed for smaller work tables, yet its heavy-duty, forged steel frame still offers the same stability and dependability of a larger fusing press. Furthermore, its unitized design keeps it powerful, yet compact without too many detachable and protruding parts, which can take up needed workspace.
Some features of our OK-100 fusing machines are:
- Advanced guide system to keep the belt on track at all times
- Powerful 2.4 kW heater for speeds up to 30 FPM
- Endless glass-filled Teflon belt can be replaced in 30 minutes – the fastest in the industry
- Combines continuous waistband, bra strap, pocket, and belt loop operations in a single machine
- Optional folding devices available
- Independent air pressure through 2 air cylinders offer adequate power for textiles, including shirt collars and cuffs
- Automatic shutdown timer with cool down period adjustable up to 60 minutes
- Auto feed and take-up options offer two-roll capacity, combining mechanical drive rewind with a slip clutch for proper tension and a mechanical brake on unwind
The benefits of our fusing machines don’t end there, as we can fully customize your fusing machine to match any height requirement and can paint your machine to match your company brand. We also back up our craftsmanship with one-year mechanical warrantees and six-month electrical warrantees on all our fusing machines and other heat transfer machinery.
Specifications for OK-100 fusing machines include:
- Length: 66
- Width: 22.5 31.5 34.5
- Height: 14
- Temperature Control Accuracy (F:) 5
- Fusing Belt Width (in): 9" 15" 18"
- Connected Load (kW): 2.4, 3.6, 4.4
- 1 phase
- Motor HP: 1/15
- Max. Belt Speed (FPM): 33
- Working Pressure (lb/in): 0-6 Bars
- Max. Fusing Temperature (F): 450
Call or e-mail us today for more information on the right fusing machines, embossing machines, heat transfer machinery for your business and next day and worldwide shipping options.